News, Software & Java Forum Index

All times are GMT - 4 Hours

<  Blogs  ~  Online feed reader inviting beta users

GRex
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:38 am Reply with quote
. .
Hey guys. This is not so much blog as it's a blog reader. I'm pretty sure you use feed reader of one kind or another. It's about time I should extend beta user invitation for bloggers here.

onelurv has been in development for a couple of months. It's a feed reader that combines bookmarks and passwords in one seamless tool. My vision is to create the most pleasurable start-page tool for everyday web surfers.

I'm inviting you guys to participate as beta users; and there's limited places for registration.

It handles feeds in a channel/category manner; different from other online aggregators. User's feeds and bookmarks are also shared with community of other users.

Truth is, it started out as a tool that I needed for myself. Feeds and passwords were getting overwhelming; and there was no tool that manage like it should for me. It turns out to be a pretty fun 'first-page-in-the-morning'. I hope you can help make it better.

There's a demo account so you can have a look at how it works. Appreciate your support and feedback Smile

Check it out at http://onelurv.com/

WiredPages
Business Directory
Automotive
Business & Financial
Technology
Health Services
Homes & Services
Dining & Travel
Shops & Services
Entertainment & Media
Home